● We believe all scripture contained in the Old and New Testaments is verbally, plenary, and inerrantly inspired by God. It is the authoritative guide for all Christian understanding, life, and ministry. We believe in the exact equivalent method of translation from the original languages.
● We believe there is but one God eternally existent in three persons: God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Each is infinite, eternal, and almighty.
● We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son, is fully God and fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and He lived a sinless life. He died, shedding His literal blood in His substitutionary death for sinners, then was buried, arose from the grave, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
● The Holy Spirit, Who is Lord and giver of life, convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, unites men to Jesus Christ by faith. We believe the Holy Spirit seals and fills all believers.
● We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God. It was by man's free volition that he disobeyed God, incurring physical and spiritual death (separation from God). Each human being is born with a sin nature. Because of this, each human is a sinner by nature and is need of a divine salvation.
● We believe that salvation is a gift from God. This was accomplished by Christ's substitutionary death, and all who believe in Him are justified by the shedding of His blood. Because salvation is given by grace, the believer's salvation is eternally secure.
● The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is sent upon all who believe in Jesus Christ. This takes place in each believer at the moment of salvation. Continual infilling may follow. Each gift given by the Holy Spirit is for the edification of the Body of Christ, and is still present today.
● We believe that the fulfillment of the Great Commission is the responsibility of all believers. This means we are commanded to win the lost through various effective means, including hospitality, lifestyle, serving, friendship, instruction, testimonials, and confrontational evangelism.
● We believe the Church is the Body of Christ, soon to be His Bride. It is dedicated to the worship and service of God, and the observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. The primary task of the Church in all ages is to teach all nations and to make disciples through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God.
● We believe that Christ will return to rapture His Church. Following this event will be the seven year tribulation period. Concluding this, Christ will come again to the earth and establish His rule for a 1,000-year period. The Great White Throne judgment of the unsaved, coupled with Satan being cast into the lake of fire, will then allow Christ to establish a New Heaven and a New Earth. This is the consummation of all things.
● Fundamental ● Dispensational ● Premillenial
● Evangelical ● Pretribulational ● Local Church Oriented
A complete Doctrinal Statement is available upon request